Here are the directions.
- Put about 1/3 cup hair gel into a ziploc style sandwich baggie
- Add whatever color food coloring you wish (just a few drops)
- Add glitter (the kids love the sparkles)
- Add additional sensory objects - felt shapes, marbles, beads, small fish, etc. - whatever your child is interested in
- Squeeze the air out of the bag and seal it up
- I then used clear packing tape to ensure that it wouldn't be opened
- You can even double bag it if necessary
- Squeeze and blend everything together
Have a great weekend!